Here is the filling principle:
1. The heavier items are placed in the upper middle part and as close to the back as possible so that the center of gravity is close to the back lest it be pulled back.
2. Large-volume, lightweight items can be placed at the bottom, so that does not affect the center of gravity, in addition, because of heavy pressure on the top, so the use of a period of time after the backpack will be more dense.
3. Hard items should not be placed on the back of the site, otherwise, such as the internal shelf backpack will be directly to the back, and lead to discomfort, and even fall will hurt the back.If for the outer frame backpack, because of the hard items and back frame only a backpack cloth, it is easy to wear backpack cloth worn.
4. The weight of the goods placed around the backpack should be similar, lest the center of gravity to one side.Raincoats, drinking water and the things you use on the day should be on top or easiest to get.
5. There is the idea of using the item classification bag, the same items or the use of the same items in the same bag for easy access, scattered small things more so. 6. Develop the habit of placing the fixed point, not only pack the backpack faster, and even in the dark can be in the backpack to touch the things you want.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What's the good quality of the shoulder bag?
- What kinds of accessories are used to make back...
- Ladies Cosmetic Bag Custom essential knowledge
- Cosmetic Bag customization needs attention to d...
- How to choose the right makeup bag for your lady
- Which material is better than the cosmetic bag
- Backpack tips, to do a healthy backpack family
- Tips for using different types of bags
- Backpack Tips
- Three types of backpacks
- The meaning of polyester
- The Economy Of YiWu City
- Introduction to dyeing
- Introduction of sewing
- A few tips for bag maintenance
- The development of bag
- Luggage industry prospects
- Why do women love to buy bags
- How many kinds of bag fabric do you know