1. Polyester, also known as polyester fiber
English name: POLYESTER, characterized by good gas permeability and moisture wicking, and relatively strong resistance to acid and alkali, ultraviolet light. Can be used to make sports backpacks, student backpacks, cosmetic bags, etc.
2. Spandex, also known as stretch nylon
The English name SPANDEX has the advantages of high elasticity and high flexibility and good recovery. Generally, the use of 2% can improve the movement, drape and shape retention of the fabric. Of course, there is also a weakness in that it is weak in alkali resistance; it is prone to yellowing and embrittlement after exposure to chlorine or ultraviolet rays. Poor heat resistance. Often used as an auxiliary material and other materials blended together. Many luggage factories use them as accessories for sports bags, student backpacks, cosmetic bags and other luggage products.
3. Nylon is also called nylon
English name Nylon, Chinese meaning: polyamide fiber. The advantages are high strength, high wear resistance, high chemical resistance, good deformation resistance and aging resistance. The disadvantage is that the hand feels harder. The luggage factory can be used to make medium and low grade sports backpacks, student backpacks, and cosmetic bags.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What's the good quality of the shoulder bag?
- What kinds of accessories are used to make back...
- Ladies Cosmetic Bag Custom essential knowledge
- Cosmetic Bag customization needs attention to d...
- How to choose the right makeup bag for your lady
- Which material is better than the cosmetic bag
- Backpack tips, to do a healthy backpack family
- Tips for using different types of bags
- Backpack Tips
- Three types of backpacks
- The difference between cosmetic bag and toiletr...